Need some new material for listening practice? Português com Humor is a delightful new postcast+blog that advanced students might enjoy, though it isn’t designed specifically for PLE (português como língua estrangeira) learners. It’s an interesting look into the sort of language issues that confuse native speakers — accent marks, onde vs aonde, eu vs mim. The podcast discussion is native-level, but I still found the two speakers pretty easy to understand and fun to listen to.
- Amazon Recommendations
- European Portuguese resources
- Hacks for typing Portuguese characters
- How to learn any language
- Portuguese for Spanish Speakers
- Reader reviews
- Roadmaps to Fluency
- The 10 best resources for achieving fluency in Portuguese
- Using Anki to learn vocabulary
- Where to begin?
- Brazilian Portuguese Starter Pack: Best Reference Books
- Language learning on a budget: Great alternatives to Rosetta Stone
- Portuguese schools, tutoring and group classes
- Tips & Tricks
- Using an online corpus to study more efficiently
- About me
- Hacking Portuguese
Feito com amor na Califórnia
"No Brasil me tornei inteligente"
- Fernand Braudel