Here’s something a bit unusual. Elsewhere on Hacking Portuguese I’ve pointed readers to resources for Spanish speakers wanting to learn Portuguese, but for those strange folks going in the opposite direction (like me), I recently stumbled across Guia do espanhol para quem só fala portunhol, a 100+ page pdf. It moves fairly briskly through the points of difference between the two languages in terms of pronunciation, spelling, grammar and usage, and seems like an excellent introduction to Spanish for those who already speak Portuguese well.
- Amazon Recommendations
- European Portuguese resources
- Hacks for typing Portuguese characters
- How to learn any language
- Portuguese for Spanish Speakers
- Reader reviews
- Roadmaps to Fluency
- The 10 best resources for achieving fluency in Portuguese
- Using Anki to learn vocabulary
- Where to begin?
- Brazilian Portuguese Starter Pack: Best Reference Books
- Language learning on a budget: Great alternatives to Rosetta Stone
- Portuguese schools, tutoring and group classes
- Tips & Tricks
- Using an online corpus to study more efficiently
- About me
- Hacking Portuguese
Feito com amor na Califórnia
"No Brasil me tornei inteligente"
- Fernand Braudel